Writing letters about things we all have in common resonate best. So what better to write about at this time of year than autumn.
So we are kicking off the change in season with our Autumn Letter Raffle.
We're asking you to take the warmth, comfort and togetherness of autumn to cancer patients in hospital via our Donate A Letter campaign.
How can you get involved?
1) Write your autumn-themed letter. It might be about your walk through the leaves in the park, Halloween, making pumpkin soup, snuggling into your favourite woolly jumper or playing conkers.
2) Send it to us at Donate A Letter, PO Box 71038, London W4 9HD
3) Every letter will be allocated a raffle ticket and put into our prize draw
4) If we read your letter out on one of our Facebook Live Streams we'll pop an extra ticket in the draw.
5) The more letters you write the more chances to win one of our prizes
6) And if you fancy donating a prize then the more prizes we'll have. Prizes can be notebooks, cards, pens, gift cards - anything as long as it's letter-writing related.
So, what are you waiting for, let's get writing.
Struggling for you opening lines, see our top ten tips here.
Want to see what other people write, read this sample letter here.
Not sure a letter can really take the social isolation and social anxiety that cancer brings, read here from people who received letters